About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Waited So Long For Your Love (Cazy Amanda Moose'd)

So in my opinion, I think this may be one of Cazy's greatest hairstyles, I think it is absolutely beautiful.

I've rambled quite a lot in my previous posts, and I think now would be a good time for me to just shut up and post, especially since I've only retextured this one, and haven't actually fixed anything, because Cazy is beautiful and skilled and all that Jazz, and I am but a lowly peasant or something. I know I don't make sense, don't judge me, I'm sleep deprived.

This style is based on Perfume Genius' spectacular song Hood. Warning, the music video contains homosexual themes, and I know some people don't want to see that, but honestly, the song and the video are beautiful, and if you're gonna get butthurt about it, don't bother watching. Also, screw you, we queerios have to watch you breeders make out all the time, and we deal without getting offended all the freaking time. Additionally, no one in the video kisses anyone, they just sit there in underwear and do artsy things. Rant over.

Click to enbiggen:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


Hoochie-Coochie phrase!
This hairstyle has 11,104 polys in LOD0 and 4,706 polygons in LOD1. I hope most of you can run it, it is beautiful in-game. 
*This hair is available for females of all ages, I try not to discriminate if possible. Also, it is non-default, so you can have multiple versions for some reason.*



DISCLAIMER: I did not mesh this, as a matter of fact, my textures for this hair and blended a tiny bit with Cazy's because her hairs tend to make everyone else's textures look a bit jagged anyway. So its mostly hers, she is a Sims 3 genius. I want to be Cazy when I grow up. 

I have a facebook if you're in a stalky mood, and if you just want to know when I post things, you can subscribe at the bottom of the page. If you want to make me smile or feel bad about myself, you can comment. Maybe if you troll me hard enough, I'll post a live stream of me hurting myself. Obviously I'm joking, I'm not into hurting myself, and you're just random faceless people on the internet. You can't hurt me. Much. 

I Will Fight Baby, 
Not To Do You Wrong, 
Moose

P.S. (PARPLE): If you have any issues with my files, please let me know so I can fix them. This can be accomplished by email or by nasty comments that will probably make me cry. 
You can use my retextures for whatever you feel like, but I'd rather you didn't reupload them, and by that I mean don't reupload them unless you're bundling them with a sim upload, in which case I require that you give me credit. Don't steal my textures. Bye. 

2 comments:

  1. The files are broken. Please fix this, I really want this hair. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaah, more broken links.

    ReplyDelete